Monday, September 20, 2010

Crazy Monday!

What a crazy day it was today!!! We have a set schedule in place now and it started this morning, so first thing at 8:30 this morning the children were off running to band and fine arts, I don't think we stopped after that! I did not have a chance to help some students run off projects today, but not to worry I will do so tomorrow. We had a nice talk today about some things about school that are making us anxious. I let them know that they are all doing a WONDERFUL job getting settled into the school year and that if they are worried about something that coming and talking with me can usually settle the problem. Homework tonight:

- home reading (we went to the library to sign out books today - we have one library time booked so far - on Mondays, but I would rather use this block for research with Ms. Carter so I am going to try to book another day for book exchanges - perhaps Thursday???).
- study spelling
- French
- Health

Schedule update:
- band/fine arts - first thing Monday and Thursday morning
- P.E. - Monday and Thursday afternoon
- Library - Monday (and hopefully Thursday)
- Computer Lab (Thursday - more often if I can book other lab time if we need it)

No comments:

Post a Comment