Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday

Due to some problems on the playground today I have decided to ban mini sticks for the boys in the classroom for the rest of the year. If I see the mini sticks at school anymore I will take them away. We had fun working on our food chains. Please do not forget that tomorrow and Thursday are half days with the students going home at 12:30. Homework tonight:

- home reading
- mathletics - this is required 3 days a week for 20 min. a session. Many of the children are not doing this. Please check with your child to make sure they are doing so.
- math year 6. p.237 #1,2,5
- all students will be having math tests on Thursday
- Eagle Bay deposit $50
- Food chain activities all due on Friday
- $2 for fun fair
- if you are planning on being away Friday could you please write a note in your child's agenda. We will be cooking that day and I need to make sure I have enough ingredients for all children.

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment