Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tuesday May 25

Sorry that I have not been updating the blog on a regular basis but the afternoons have been quite busy with Barkerville planning.  A quick note that today I chatted with the girls and the boys were in the other room discussing any questions they had.  I was very impressed with the way the children were comfortable talking about subject areas that are not always easy for them.  A reminder that tomorrow they will be giving their book recommendations on the favourite book they have read so far this year.  It is my hope that all children will come away with a title or two to be curious about reading during the summer.  We had Eureka come in and give a presentation to the children today as well.  Some of the children received the handout regarding camp information while some had left the room before I remembered to hand it out, sorry!  I will get it to those student who missed out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment