Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday

Brrrrr!!! Another cold day out there today. The children stayed in today and had fun playing games in the classroom at both recess and lunch. We started a multiplication unit today and had a class meeting where the children helped to pick topics for the next units in science, social studies and health. Homework tonight:
- home reading
- study spelling (my apologies for some of the American spellings on the list, I usually try to catch them before putting the lists up. For these words I will accept American and/or Canadian spellings)
- mathletics

I understand that for spellodrome you need sound, if you don't have this, it is not a worry. It was a program that came with the mathletics that I thought the children might enjoy.

Have a good night. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment