Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday

It is so nice to be back! For those who were not aware I have had a very bad case of laryngitis over the last week and a half which is why I have been away. Not a lot of fun, but it was so great to be back working with the children today! Letters went home yesterday informing parents that the Eagle Bay trip has been cancelled. Please make sure you make sure that your child has given you BOTH letters as one came home from the teachers and another from the administration. As I have been away and we did not get as much classroom time at KSV as I originally had planned I am being somewhat flexible with the due dates in the classroom. The novel studies should be complete at this time and I will give the children until Friday to hand those in. The grade 4 students were supposed to have their SS projects in by Friday but I will give until Tuesday next week for those. Much of the time this week will be spent on work block times in the classroom. Homework tonight: - home reading - novel studies if not complete - ss projects - science quizzes next week Monday - skeletal and muscle quiz Thursday - digestive, circulatory and respiratory quiz Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment